As a full-service animal hospital, we offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of pet owners in the El Paso area. These services include:
- Spay/neutering surgeries, growth(tumor) removals. mastectomies, exploratories
- Digital X-rays, Eye pressure testing, blood pressure testing
- Dental exams and cleanings, polishings and tooth extractions
- Intestinal parasite screening and treatment
- Heartworm Treatments
- Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Lab exams, x-rays, blood tests
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries
- Hospitalization (critical overnight monitoring cases referred to a 24hr facility)
- Emergency & Urgent Care during daytime hours
We encourage pet owners to take advantage of our preventative pet care services such as wellness exams, vaccinations, and preventive care Blood Screenings to protect their pets against illness and disease. Routine wellness exams can help your El Paso veterinarian detect health problems in their early stages so your pet can get treatment right away. Early treatment can avert serious repercussions from an injury or disease. Routine vaccinations can protect your pet from life-threatening diseases such as rabies.
Types of Pets Treated
Veterinary pet care services from Desert East Animal Hospital aren’t limited to feline and canine companions. For your convenience, we also treat exotic pets to include reptiles, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rats.
Visit Our Facility Today
At Desert East Animal Hospital, we welcome walk-ins for pet wellness exams and vaccinations during normal doctors’ hours. To schedule a surgery, call (915) 855-4100 today. For emergencies, call the Animal Emergency Center at 915-545-1148 to receive the help you need.